McKellenStarling Associates can assist with all your building surveying needs

Latest News:

Building Regulations Completion Certificates

It is, of course, good advice to ensure that your builder provides you with a Building Regulations Completion Certificate from the local authority building control officer or approved inspector before you settle the final account.  It is likely that you will need the certificate as evidence of compliance with the Regulations when you come to sell….

read more


The Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015 encompass all building works, including most small domestic projects, refurbishments, extensions, etc.
Source: Health & Safety Executive